Miss Bolton and Bury’s Resolutions
I know I’m a little bit late to the party but I have been so busy settling back into normal life after the festive period. I totally had the January blue’s, I had such a wonderful and relaxing Christmas. It was so lovely to spend well needed time with family and friends which I don’t get time to do usually.
So as January has now commenced, I thought I would give you an update of what I have been up to these past couple of weeks.
On Thursday the 18th of January, my ‘little sister’ Junior Miss Bolton and Bury (Izzy Brennand) and I drove over to Wales for our Miss Bolton and Bury 2017/18 official photoshoot at Third Avenue Photography with the very talented Dan Collins. We had such a fun time and felt so comfortable, keep your eyes peeled for the final photos!
On Sunday the 7th of January, I attended the Bolton Wedding and Prom Show with the amazing Just Boutique. I had the privilege of being asked to model some amazing Prom dresses sold at Just Boutique. Modelling in the catwalk show was so much fun and an amazing experience.
On Sunday the 4th of February, I supported Cancer Research UK by wearing my Unity Band for World Cancer Day. Both my Mum and Grandad have been affected by cancer so it’s a charity that’s very close to my heart. If you want to show your support go to https://www.cancerresearchuk.org . You can either donate to this worthy cause or find other ways to get involved.
I’m so excited for what 2018 has got in store for me. There’s so much to look forward to this year as Miss Bolton and Bury!
What are my plans for the New Year? Well, my personal New Year’s resolutions are pretty standard :
- Improve and maintain my fitness levels
- Eat Well
- Put my phone down and be present in the moment.
Whilst my Miss Bolton and Bury ones are much wider…
- I aim to be more involved in my community and continue raising money for Variety the Children’s Charity and to be involved with them as much as possible.
- I aim to start my planning and start the ball rolling with my Miss England Semi-Final prep. I’m going to try and pursue my aim to raise a commendable amount for Beauty with a Purpose.
- I aim to try and get involved with Make a Wish Foundation, as this is a charity I have always loved and I had worked with in the past and thoroughly enjoyed making a difference.
- I aim to support the charities that are close to my heart, Dementia UK and Cancer Research UK.
If anyone is interested in having me along for any events or help with charities, please do not hesitate to message me via:
Miss BB x