Girls aged 17-26 in December 2018 can now enter Miss Bolton and Bury.
Girls aged 13-16 on 23rd August 2017 can enter Junior Miss Bolton and Bury.
A fantastic opportunity to take part in a Glamorous 4 scene catwalk fashion show and awards ceremony, raise money for charity and meet new friends from across the North West of England.
We can only have a limited number of girls appearing on the catwalk at the Final. So Enter NOW by filling out the form below.
Please send your entries in as soon as possible.
Simply fill out the entry form below.
Please attach 2 photos (one head and shoulders photo and one full length).
All photos must be clear and of high quality.
We will be in touch to confirm that we have received your application.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Girls aged 17-26 are bound by the Miss England Rules of Eligibility. Girls aged 13-16 are not bound by these rules.
Qualifications for eligibility are that each contestant:-
a) Shall not be less than 17 years of age nor more than 26 years of age on the 1st December 2018.
b) Shall not have participated as a National in a National Contest conducted by an authorised Licensee within and on the soil of the mainland of her National Area (unless special permission has been given in writing by the Promoter due to extenuating circumstances) within 12 months prior to the holding of The Miss England Contest.
c) Shall be a British citizen and reside in England.
d) Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute The Miss England Contest or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them.
e) Shall be a person:-
1. Who usually uses the prefix Miss (or equivalent) before her name
2. Who has never been through any ceremony either valid or invalid and whether civil religious or tribal which is recognised as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world.
3. Who has never given birth to a child.
4. Has never taken part in any Contest for qualification to represent another country.
5. Who has never previously won The Miss England Contest.
6. Who has never posed nude or topless.
SAVE THAT the Promoter in its absolute discretion may waive or amend any of these conditions (if in his/her opinion such waiver or amendment is conducive to the successful running of the Contest).